All together now…
WE ALREADY HAVE THIS – IT IS CALLED SCRABBLE
Whew. Sorry for shouting there, but c’mon. This is such a dumb idea that I was initially convinced that it was a hoax/prank.
So let’s see…a popular board game is ripped off to become a popular online game, which is now going to be made into…a board game. This just makes my head hurt.
Based on this, I’ll be expecting the following products to be launched soon:
- A print edition of Wikipedia (printed in erasable ink, naturally)
- Gmail postage stamps
- An Amazon.com catalog and/or retail store
- The eBay Garage Sale kit
- iTunes Mix Tape creator tape deck
- Memory cards for your digital camera designed to replicate the film experience – they only hold 24 or 36 pictures and you cannot view the pictures until 1 hour after you drop off the memory card at Walgreens.
- 1-800-GOOGLE (live operators are standing by)
What other technical de-vances have I missed?