So…I saw this tonight in my Twitter feed:
As my buddy Denny said “now you can smell like an alcoholic without the cost or time involved to actually become one”!
While I do find bourbon to be a pleasant aroma, I’m probably not going to look for it in a Yankee Hill candle, much less a cologne. But this product does raise some practical questions:
- What proof is the Jim Beam Cologne?
- Is it just a mini-bar bottle with a spray mister on top?
- Does one have to be 21 to buy it?
- Is it a plausible excuse if I get pulled over on suspicion of DUI?
- Will my wife have to start wearing a Coca-Cola perfume?
- How early is too early to roll out your April Fool’s Day gag?
Yep, they got me. Which brings us to a close with another piece of sage Twitter advice: