Today marks the 1 Year Anniversary of Feit Can Write. What started as a (in part) a vehicle for me to further a freelance writing lifestyle has turned into a major creative outlet and a platform for me to share my views and opinions with the world*.
*Or at least the microscopic corner of the world that is friends with me on Facebook. Also – I am definitely available for any freelance writing needs that you may have.
Random Feit Can Write facts and stats from the past year:
- Over 8,000 page views, at least 40 of which came from people outside of my family and Facebook friends.
- Readers (or at least accidental clicks) from over 60 different countries, including Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- 138 posts (not including this one)
- The most read post was about my plan to blow up college football.
- The Thought of the Day from Nov. 30 has drawn four measly views (which is sad, because I think this one is pretty good).
- 139 reader comments. Let’s pick it up a little bit here people. Most of these comments are either me responding to somebody or the…um…interesting dude who berated/threatened me pretty for my thoughts on Penn State. This year, I’d like to see some more interaction from my dozens of faithful readers. Tell me what you like, what you hate, or feel free to be like our pal Marty and threaten karma on my ___ for no good reason.
- My work has been co-posted on huskermax.com and the Kansas City Star’s website.
- The two Google search phrases that have driven the most viewers to this site? “Meaning of Feit” and “Zuri Garibovi“.
- Other Google search phrases that led people here include: “normal looking guy”, “mizzou trough urinal”, and “gays per capita city lincoln, ne”. I hope you found what you were looking for.
Without turning this into a weird mix of the clip show episode of a sitcom and an awkward awards ceremony thank you speech, I’d like to thank you all for reading, commenting, Liking, sharing, and any other feedback you give me. While I’d probably still be doing this if I was the only one reading it, it definitely makes it more special for me to know that others are drawing enjoyment from what I’m doing.